Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government plans to uncover new oil reservoirs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government plans to uncover new oil reservoirs Empty Government plans to uncover new oil reservoirs

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:15 am

Government plans to uncover new oil reservoirs

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Luaibi said Iraq needs oil prices between $ 55 and $ 60 a barrel in order to reach a better financial situation, while the government has developed strategic plans to detect the new oil reservoirs.
    "Iraq is engaged in a dialogue with producers inside and outside the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to find appropriate solutions to face the oil supply gap and the challenges facing the market," Al-Luaibi said in a speech at the energy markets forum held Tuesday in Fujairah, UAE, in the presence of dignitaries and interested in energy markets. Oil ".
    "The door of dialogue is open with the brothers in the region to discuss all the outstanding problems according to the principle that national wealth belongs to all Iraqis and that the preservation and development of it is the responsibility of all, and we must put the national interest And to preserve national wealth above all else. "
    He pointed out that "Iraq aims to develop the oil industry through the national effort and the participation of global investment firm," explaining that the ministry is seeking to develop the oil and gas industry in Iraq through the strategic plans developed and working to implement them through the national effort or cooperation with companies to rehabilitate and develop oil fields Produced in the country, as well as conduct a geological survey to detect new oil and gas reservoirs. "
    "The ministry attaches great importance to the optimal investment of gas associated with the oil operations and the petrochemical industries and the upgrading of infrastructure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:43 am