Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Sumer News) published "hidden" advances announced by banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Sumer News) published "hidden" advances announced by banks Empty (Sumer News) published "hidden" advances announced by banks

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:45 am

[rtl](Sumer News) published "hidden" advances announced by banks[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[rtl]BAGHDAD - The Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment, on Tuesday, revealed the hidden secrets announced by government and private banks from time to time.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The committee member Harith al-Harithi said in a press statement that "between time and another launches a predecessor of government and private banks, these advances are announced but did not implement and no presence on the ground."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "there are advances already launched, but the benefits are very large and the completion of the treatment of those advances only by paying a quarter of the amount of advances to some corrupt, and otherwise the transaction is not completed, and these are economic disasters."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Harithi called on "the financial authorities to follow up, especially the Financial Control Bureau, and to follow up what is announced and what is being implemented and what is hidden from economic disasters, that is one of his national missions." [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:13 am