Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. Efforts to renew the agreement to reduce oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. Efforts to renew the agreement to reduce oil production Empty Iraq .. Efforts to renew the agreement to reduce oil production

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2017, 6:17 am

Iraq .. Efforts to renew the agreement to reduce oil production

A spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said Wednesday that there are Iraqi efforts to find suitable solutions to meet the challenges facing the global oil market, which has affected oil prices.
    Jihad said in a statement to the «Journal News» that "cooperation with OPEC producers in reducing oil production, led to the improvement of world prices, after it was below $ 40 and now is above $ 50 and Iraq's ambition to be more than $ 60 for the next phase," noting That "the OPEC agreement to reduce production helped raise global oil prices, and the withdrawal of the breadth of supply from it."
    He added that "the agreement to reduce the production of oil by the producing countries from within and outside the OPEC is a precedent in solidarity to raise prices," stressing that "any dollar enters the treasury of Iraq from the increase achieved as a result of oil exports will achieve a reduction in deficit in the federal budget of the state, High prices will lead to an increase in Iraq's income and there will be no benefit from the export of large quantities for a few revenues. " Referring to "the ministry's plan to export good quantities for large revenues."
    He pointed out that "the OPEC producers' agreement to reduce production was for six months, stressing the renewal of the agreement after the formation of a committee to follow the oil market to submit reports to producers to review the global oil market." If there is an urgent need for renewal between 6-9 months, Oil market and will lead to the recovery of oil prices. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:26 am