Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOSCOW: The "coalition" has stopped the liberation process because of the victories of the Syrian ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MOSCOW: The "coalition" has stopped the liberation process because of the victories of the Syrian ar Empty MOSCOW: The "coalition" has stopped the liberation process because of the victories of the Syrian ar

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:23 am

MOSCOW: The "coalition" has stopped the liberation process because of the victories of the Syrian army

A spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, General "Igor Kunashnikov," on Thursday stopped the US-led coalition to carry out the liberation process because of the victories achieved by the Syrian army on the battlefield.
    According to the channel (Russia Today) - The neighborhoods of the center of the capital of the organization (Da'ash) terrorist, which makes up about 20% of the city area, is still under the control of terrorists, adding that the Russian surveillance means monitoring the transfer of Syrian armed forces from Riqqa to the northern regions Deir al-Zour.
    The Russian general pointed out that Syria's democratic militants, who come from the north to Deir al-Zour, join unhindered to the formations of "Daash," adding that the Russian surveillance means did not detect within a week any clashes between Dahesh and Syria's democracy.
    Konashnikov pointed out that the Syrian army forces have been subjected twice to firing from areas east of the Euphrates, where there are militants "Qsd" and US military.
    He stressed that more than 85 percent of the land in Deir al-Zour, und
    er the control of the Syrian army, and over the next week the city will be under full control.

Current date/time is Thu 13 Jun 2024, 3:06 am