Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea is considering " the highest response levels in history . "

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

North Korea is considering " the highest response levels in history . " Empty North Korea is considering " the highest response levels in history . "

Post by rocky Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:35 am

[size=32]
North Korea is considering " the highest response levels in history . "[/size]
 North Korea is considering " the highest response levels in history . " 1-982406

3 hours ago

North Korea's Foreign Minister Ry Yong-ho said he believed his country might consider testing a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean on an unprecedented scale, Yonhap news agency reported. 
Ree made the remarks to reporters in New York in response to a question about what North Korean leader Kim Jong-un meant when he said he might consider the "highest level of countermeasures in history" against the United States.
North Korea may be considering a hydrogen bomb test but the minister does not know exactly what Kim thinks, Yonhap said, quoting Ri

Current date/time is Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:57 am