Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire" Empty On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire"

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 3:53 am

On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire"

On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire" NB-216433-636416569544573898

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has promised to pay a heavy price after his recent remarks about Pyongyang , calling him a "crazy old man," while the latter threatened to deal with him "inevitably." "As long as Trump, Goody and Duluthi have denied the map of the world and declared a startling war, saying that he will destroy our republic, we will look more deeply into appropriate emergency measures, 

" Kim said in a statement published by the North Korean News Agency .

•  On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire" ArrowSelected2Trump: The North Korean leader has begun to respect us

•  On Trump qualifies as "mad old man" and threatens to "fire" ArrowSelected2Trump spun with the wife of the French president

"As an individual in my capacity as a representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in the name of our nation and in the dignity and honor of the people, I will make the American president pay a heavy price for his reckless statements, which completely destroyed our republic." 

The North Korean leader asked whether Trump had predicted how Pyongyang would respond when he made his remarks, saying he would face a greater result than he imagined. 

"I expected Trump to be the president of the United States and the world's largest official diplomatic arena," he said. "He will deliver a distinctive speech different from his improvised rhetoric, as he did in his former office. But the US administration has talked about the complete destruction of our country without convincing statements to help ease tension. To a certain extent, these are crazy statements we have never heard from any American president at all. "

He said that the statements made by the American governor, in which he explained the American option and expressed his opinion without ambiguity, did not surprise me and did not stop me, but stressed that my choice is true, a path that must be continued until the end, stressing his determination to deal with the crazy old American with fire Necessarily.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/216433/%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:36 am