Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar Empty International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

[size=22][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo of the International Monetary Fund

Economy News Baghdad: 
    The International Monetary Fund announced that the price of customs tariff in force in Iraq is 1%, adding that Iraq's revenues from customs duties for goods during the last year amounted to less than 600 million dollars, noting that Iraq imported goods worth 53 billion dollars in 2016.
    The International Monetary Fund said in a report published on "Iraq" and seen by "Economy News", "The proceeds of customs duties in Iraq is very small compared to the size of imports depend on the economy to meet local needs," noting that "Iraq depends on a lot of foreign goods to meet Consumer needs and pays a huge annual import bill estimated at $ 53 billion last year. "
    He pointed out that "the customs duties collected during the year 2016 were less than 600 million dollars, that is, the tariff tariff applicable 1%." 
    The IMF attributed the weakness of revenues from customs to "customs tariff law, which involves many exemptions and weak customs administration and the spread of border gaps."

Views 543   Date Added 09/22/2017http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9086
    Lobo
    Lobo

Fund - International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar Empty Re: International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar

Post by Lobo Fri 22 Sep 2017, 5:19 pm

Hope this doesn't hold up the RV.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fund - International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar Empty Re: International Monetary Fund: The tariff rate in force in Iraq is 1% and its revenues from customs ar

Post by weslin3 Fri 22 Sep 2017, 5:30 pm

I hope not also. A lot crooked deals going on in Iraq with the tariffs, I bet. freak
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 22 Sep 2017, 8:32 pm

hence the electronic system to stop corruption.....need all borders first

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:11 am