Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Fighting terrorism is more important than the referendum on separation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Fighting terrorism is more important than the referendum on separation Empty Abadi: Fighting terrorism is more important than the referendum on separation

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 am

[size=30]Abadi: Fighting terrorism is more important than the referendum on separation[/size]
    23/09/2017 09:36 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Prime Minister Haider Abadi, during a meeting with the head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubic, on Saturday, the Iraqi government rejected the referendum of Kurdistan for unconstitutionality.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the Office of the Abadi got "direction Press" a copy of it, "Abadi received head of the UN mission in Iraq , Jan Kubiš, and reiterated its firm position in rejecting the referendum in Kurdistan for not unconstitutional."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The priority is for the war against terrorism and for the liberation of all of Iraq."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, Kubic said "the position of the United Nations clear rejection of the referendum in the Kurdistan region and the importance of resorting to dialogue."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Kurdistan seeks to hold a referendum secession here from Iraq next Monday (25 September 2017), despite the popular government and widespread international rejection of it.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am