Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 Secrets pushed the North Korean leader to reprimand Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4 Secrets pushed the North Korean leader to reprimand Trump Empty 4 Secrets pushed the North Korean leader to reprimand Trump

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am

4 Secrets pushed the North Korean leader to reprimand Trump

4 Secrets pushed the North Korean leader to reprimand Trump 1026301505-660x330

"An annoying old man who will pay the price of his insults is high," was the attack by North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, who was described by US President Donald Trump.
    The North Korean leader's rebuke came after public criticism of Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly, calling him a "rocket man" and promising to destroy North Korea completely.
    The Associated Press published a report revealing four secrets that prompted Kim Jong-un to rebuke Trump.
    1. Breaking the wall
    Washington and Pyongyang have always been building a separate wall between them, so that statements or statements on the scope of diplomacy do not come out so that their relations do not develop into a full-scale war.
    But Trump's speech broke that wall, threatening to ignite it in an unprecedented way.
    2. Good opportunity
    South Korea's Yonhap news agency said that Trump's speech would be an opportunity for Pyongyang to conduct tests on more powerful weapons, as it opened the door to more sharp and hostile statements.
    3. Old propaganda
    The US agency noted that the description used by Kim Jong-un was one of the typical words of advertising professionals in previous years, especially as it shows the most prominent defects in your opponent, which makes you step on it step by step.
    4. Potential happiness:
    Trump's threats and fiery speech triggered a "latent happiness" with Kim Jong-un, for he gave him a strong case in his quest for nuclear missiles.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 am