Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country Empty North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country

Post by rocky Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 am

[size=30]North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country[/size]
24/09/2017 11:01 | Number of readings: 1
font size:  North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country Font_decrease  North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country Font_enlarge
 North Korea: We will take strict precautions in anticipation of any attack against the country Thumbnail.php?file=pic_19989_846806099
Trend Press / Agencies
North Korea's Foreign Minister Ry Yong-ho said his country would take strict preventive measures if the United States and its allies were equipped to attack Iran.

"North Korea is a responsible state with nuclear weapons," he said. "If there is an indication that the United States and its allies are carrying out an operation to eliminate our leader or a military attack on the country, "He said.

The minister said that his country does not intend to threaten nuclear weapons countries that do not participate in the US military exercises.

"We do not intend at all to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against countries that have not joined US military operations against North Korea," he said.

Current date/time is Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 am