Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy threatening al-Jubouri to refer the corruption files of the Minister of Agriculture to the j

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy threatening al-Jubouri to refer the corruption files of the Minister of Agriculture to the j Empty Deputy threatening al-Jubouri to refer the corruption files of the Minister of Agriculture to the j

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:04 am

[size=30]Deputy threatening al-Jubouri to refer the corruption files of the Minister of Agriculture to the judiciary[/size]
    24/09/2017 11:56 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Committee on Agriculture Zeinab al-Tai, on Sunday, to refer all files of corruption within the Ministry of Agriculture Falah Hassan Zidane to the judiciary or presented in the arena demonstrated in the absence of a response to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to set a date to question the minister, accusing Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri deliberately delaying the file.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Presidency of the House of Representatives for one hundred percent will not be questioned by the Minister of Agriculture, despite promises to specify the date of questioning," Al-Taie said in a written statement that "the last option to reveal these files through the judiciary and the public opinion and if forced I will present it in the arena of demonstration to reveal the extent of corruption. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that "the presidency of the Council is under pressure from some political figures that seek to delay the questioning of the Minister of Agriculture and not to show files of corruption, which is estimated billions of dinars have been wasted and stolen without right."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Taie accused the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri of lining up with the Minister of Agriculture to hide the files in my possession. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:19 am