Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens of US nationality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens of US nationality Empty Newspaper: 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens of US nationality

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:35 am

Newspaper: 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens of US nationality

09:11 - 24/09/2017

Newspaper: 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens of US nationality %D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Rai reported on Sunday that there are about 13 thousand Kuwaiti citizens with US citizenship, pointing out that the options currently available to them are limited to filing tax returns and banking and benefit from the program of tax reconciliation, or to make a formal request to the United States Embassy or consulates in Kuwait To renounce US citizenship.
    "To date, the Ministry of Finance has compiled a database of 118 domestically-based companies that are required to prepare reports describing their obligations with regard to VTKA's requirements for identifying individuals with external accounts outside the United States of America," the paper quoted responsible sources as saying. ) Before the deadline by the end of September. "
    The sources pointed out that "the number of files received by the US Tax Authority data for 2015, exceeds 24 thousand, indicating that the high size of the file base of this number compared to the number of companies that submitted data, due to the large segment of the owners of these files have accounts open in more than one bank , Sometimes in more than one company, a fund. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm