Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: There is no nuclear deal after Iran 's missile test

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: There is no nuclear deal after Iran 's missile test Empty Trump: There is no nuclear deal after Iran 's missile test

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:58 am

[size=32]
    Trump: There is no nuclear deal after Iran 's missile test[/size]
     Trump: There is no nuclear deal after Iran 's missile test 0ef030c2-fa86-4af7-b8a4-6ac25881816d_16x9_600x338

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said Iran's new missile test has raised doubts about the feasibility of a nuclear deal signed by the superpowers in 2015.
    "Iran has just tested a ballistic missile capable of reaching Israel, they are also working with North Korea, there is virtually no agreement," Trump wrote on Twitter.
    Trump's reaction comes hours after Tehran announced its test of the new 2000-km Khorramshahr missile, which could be equipped with multiple warheads, defying US warnings that ballistic missile development could prompt it to withdraw from the nuclear deal.
    The nuclear deal does not ban Iran's ballistic activities, but UN Security Council Resolution 2231, which ratified the deal, asks Iran not to undertake activities to develop missiles with nuclear warheads. On the other hand, Iranian officials assert that their country's missiles are not designed to carry nuclear warheads.
    The 2015 agreement is supposed to guarantee the civilian and peaceful character of Iran's nuclear program in the face of a gradual lifting of sanctions.
    Since Trump came to the presidency, the administration has denounced the agreement Trump pledged last year to tear it apart.
    Trump is due to report to Congress on October 15 if he considers Tehran to meet its obligations under the nuclear deal. If it is considered not to comply, this would open the way for new US sanctions against the Islamic Republic and may end up in the collapse of the agreement. Trump said on Wednesday he had made his decision but was not yet ready to reveal it.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:30 pm