Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior denies withdrawal of Peshmerga from Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Interior denies withdrawal of Peshmerga from Baghdad Empty Interior denies withdrawal of Peshmerga from Baghdad

Post by rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:07 am

Interior denies withdrawal of Peshmerga from Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A spokesman for the Ministry of Interior Brigadier Saad Maan, on Monday, the withdrawal of Arsal Peshmerga forces from the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
Maan said in a statement to «Journal News», that "Artal Peshmerga did not leave Baghdad carrying hand luggage and dressed in civilian clothes."
The source said earlier the withdrawal of the Peshmerga forces from the Jadiriyah bridge and to go to the Kurdistan region.
The Baghdad provincial council warned on Monday of security breaches in the capital Baghdad in conjunction with the alleged referendum in the Kurdistan region demands Baghdad operations to withdraw all the Kurdish forces from the capital and transfer them to Kurdistan.
A source for the «Journal News» that "the elements of the presidential bloc in Baghdad with the holding of the alleged referendum called by the President of the Kurdistan region (outgoing) Massoud Barzani in the Kurdistan region as a legitimate right, according to them."
It is noteworthy that the Kurdish presidential team committed many crimes in Baghdad, not to mention the immoral behavior that is associated with the direction of Iraqi families in addition to the killing of prominent figures including journalist Mohamed Badawi, who was killed, in March 2014, by an officer in the presidential battalion in front of the presidential building in Jadiriyah , While a member of the same regiment, assistant director general of the Municipality of Dora, the engineer Thaer al-Karawi, was shot in the same area on 22 August 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:53 pm