Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers discusses the issuance of a decision to stop working Erbil and Sulaymaniyah air

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers discusses the issuance of a decision to stop working Erbil and Sulaymaniyah air Empty Council of Ministers discusses the issuance of a decision to stop working Erbil and Sulaymaniyah air

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2017, 8:25 am

[size=22][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi Council of Ministers

Economy News Baghdad:
    A source in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Tuesday, that the Council of Ministers will discuss today the withdrawal of international licenses for Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports and the suspension of work.
    The source, who preferred not to disclose his name to "Economy News", "The Council of Ministers will discuss today in its decision to authorize the Ministry of Transport to approach the World Civil Aviation Organization to withdraw the license of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports and suspend them."
    He added that "foreign airlines will be prevented from landing at the airports of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah as well as passage within the airspace of Iraq to reach northern Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the decision comes within a set of sanctions to be issued by the Council of Ministers to paralyze the economic and trade movement in the Kurdistan region."

Views 14   Date Added 26/09/2017http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9154

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 pm