Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait Empty Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2017, 3:49 am

Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that the crude gas associated with the production of oil to be exported through Kuwait will go to Kuwait part of it as financial compensation.
    "The Cabinet authorized the Minister of Oil to negotiate with the Kuwaiti side to sell the accompanying raw gas," Abadi said at a press conference attended by the "Economy News". "Part of the gas will be given as part of the financial compensation due to the State of Kuwait instead of paying money from the public treasury For the country. "
    The Iraqi oil minister said in a press statement last week that «the joint committee between the two countries completed all procedures related to the export of raw gas to Kuwait and is now putting the final touches for the implementation of the Convention in the near future».
    He added that the agreement provides for the export of 50 million standard cubic feet per day of raw gas from Rumaila field in the province of Basra within the first phase, up to 200 million standard cubic feet per day within the second phase of the Convention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Quietlight
    Quietlight
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Kuwait - Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait Empty Re: Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait

Post by Quietlight Wed 27 Sep 2017, 4:29 pm

I am surprised nobody has commented on this article.  I was thinking this may be saying
    that this is how Iraq is going to pay back the rest of the monies owed to Kuwait that is still outstanding. If this is the case doesn't that also help with Iraq being able to rv in the near future?  Duck if you are out there can you please help up with this one??
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Kuwait - Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait Empty Re: Abadi: Part of the revenues of crude gas will go to Kuwait

Post by annieharbers Wed 27 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm

I think this is good news.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Sep 2017, 5:45 pm

Sounds good

hi hi hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 pm