Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chief of Staff: North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons is a matter of time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chief of Staff: North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons is a matter of time Empty Chief of Staff: North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons is a matter of time

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:14 am

[ltr]Chief of Staff: North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons is a matter of time[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-26 at 19:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Chief of Staff: North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons is a matter of time Aaaaadwfwef[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US Armed Forces, General Joseph Dunford, expressed his conviction that North Korea is today the most serious threat to the United States.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Danford stressed Tuesday at a hearing held by the Senate Armed Services Committee that Washington should start from the fact that North Korea is capable of targeting the continental territory of the United States and would like to do so.[/ltr]
    [ltr]North Korea will soon receive an intercontinental ballistic missile and nuclear warhead. I can not confirm whether it will take place three, six months or 18 months later, but that is only a matter of time.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The North Korea's test of a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific, as promised by Pyongyang, would be a formidable provocation, he said, noting that Washington had not yet seen any change in Pyongyang's military approach, despite the significant escalation in the rhetoric between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Danford warned that the US withdrawal from the nuclear deal with Iran could bring bad consequences for the situation with North Korea.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Danford referred to the Iranian file, saying that the information available to him confirms Tehran's commitment to the deal with the group 5 + 1, pointing at the same time that the nuclear agreement does not prevent Iran from practicing other forms of bad activities.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm