Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

1 - Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting Empty Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting

Post by Franky Wed 27 Sep 2017, 10:23 pm

Hey my friends.... we are Blowing this Company wide open! we have added over 500 to our team in 8 weeks! we are helping all our team with our system to add a nice income each month! this company is one of a kind!! 10 years old and debt free!! Products that will change your Life! I have had trouble with  sleeping for 30 years....our new A.G.E Pill has Changed that!! I have NEVER had ANYTHING do what this Pill has Done!!

Hey my friends... Let us help you change your life in more then one way!! if you get a chance listen to this call with my Friend Dr. Jerry Shaw of our team!!

https://fccdl.in/6RlbgIq4V

http://radzndadz.mysisel.com/en/US/shopping#!/products#13-18

Sisel Beauty: Anti-Aging

http://radzndadz.mysisel.com/en/US/shopping#!/products#24-25

Sisel Trim:

http://radzndadz.mysisel.com/en/US/shopping#!/products#38

Weight Loss

http://radzndadz.mysisel.com/en/US/shopping#!/products#38-39

Sisel Beauty: Face

http://radzndadz.mysisel.com/en/US/shopping#!/products#24-27
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

1 - Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting Empty Re: Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting

Post by Franky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 2:19 pm

Hey Hey my friends...... So happy to be alive and well!! WELL..... (LOL) I have had some REAL tough years, but WHO hasn't? you know when I look back I can see that the path is a winding trail we ALL must take! "ONLY 1 WAY OUT" ;) you either keep fighting and use your experiences to make yourself a better person, OR let life make you a bitter person!

I have chosen to keep on when I can't see the path!! You know it has led me through some trees,valleys, but I have come out onto a Beautiful Mountain overlooking where I've been and went!! WOW!! Thank You Lord!!

I have such a AWESOME job and a Boss that is a "Friend" and not just a "Boss" I have worked myself up to the #1 Salesman in the State out of 45 or so and I am flirting with the #2 Spot in 5 States! I will hit $650,000 in Sales out of my office!

I am only in my 3rd year and it is only going up!! my customers have gave me nothing but high reviews on my facebook page and I am only getting Started with building my Social Media connections up!!!

My friends I only say this "not" to brag but to help you all understand how much of a "real" person I am and have been!! I took this Job with ONE goal in mind, to be able to make a nice income at the same time to be able to peruse a passive income in between customers!! That is now happening!! that is why I feel so blessed!

I want to again offer "ANYONE" here my help if you would like to build your own Part time or Full Time income, I believe with ALL my heart I have a system that I can take to any company and make a HUGE difference on their bottom line! we have now close to 650 people on our team, and it's growing like a weed!

I will be building this system for whomever wants it in our group..... we have 3 Web builders at the moment (One being our Son) lol (Just Love working with my Boy!) we have PLENTY of growth to keep up with our 650 not saying when it hits 5,000 and up!! lol and that isn't even talking about the income we are already getting from the products.... again "Blessed"

So I want to say AGAIN..... if you are wanting/needing some additional income, let us help! you can 1st start with taking the product, "NOTHING" out there like it! let us help build you a system that you can put into you "your virtual sales assistant" and start getting your leads plugged into it so he can do some of the work! ;)

Then Me and You will head off and put our toes in da sand and butts in a chair! visit about the good "ol" days! lol!
    And you know what? even if you don't want ANYTHING I have offered.... We are Still Friends!!! "You don't have to be GREAT to start BUT.... You have to be START to be GREAT!! ;)

Email Me: radzndadz@gmail.com
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sat 25 Nov 2017, 8:27 pm

Been having some EXCITING things been happening in our online business!! me and a Amish Friend from Pennsylvania have teamed up and are building a online Market Place like Amazon for the Amish to have stores online... and we will manage them and fax them the orders and they will send out their products to the customers.... we have Amish vendors in PA, OH, IND, MO to start.. ;) been a lot of work but should be very nice... my partner has a online label shipping business already for 150 Amish Business's where he has a commercial shipping rate from UPS and USPS, they contacted him a year ago and wanted him to be the go to guy for all the Amish who do alot of shipping! so he prints out there label and faxes it to them at a big discount... he put that ship4less business into our LLC. and we are getting our Marketplace site closer to being done with our other IT partner!! anyway here is another Amish friend I went to see yesterday hadn't seen him in a few years so I just stopped by to say hello!!

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

Hey my friends.... I just about can't stand it anymore!! ;) I want to tell you all a secret SO bad!!! just finished up our 2nd joint venture LLC with 2 friends from PA and I am busting at the seams to let you all in on it!! it is SO very cool!! Just a ITSY BITSY longer and I will tell ALL!! ;)

1 - Radz n Dadz Sales & Consulting Eyes10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:59 pm