Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it Empty North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it

Post by rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 2:59 am

[size=30]North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it[/size]
28/09/2017 10:01 | Number of readings: 21
font size:  North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it Font_decrease  North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it Font_enlarge
 North Korea considers Trump to have "declared war" on it Thumbnail.php?file=2bc985b504716ec81560d7db80519829fee181b1_910461053
Trend Press / Agencies

[rtl]The North Korean foreign minister said US President Donald Trump "declared war" on his country, saying Pyongyang was ready to drop US bombers without entering its airspace.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Trump has claimed that our leadership will not last long and has declared war on our country," Ri Young said.[/rtl]
[rtl]"All the nations of the United Nations and the entire world must remember very well that America has begun to declare war on our country," Re said.[/rtl]
[rtl]"We will have every right to take countermeasures, including the right to drop launchers, even if they are outside the limits of our airspace."[/rtl]
[rtl]"Then the answer will come to the question of who will last longer."[/rtl]
[rtl]In his first speech to the UN General Assembly, Trump last week threatened "complete destruction" of North Korea if it decided to confront the United States or any of its allies and described its leader Kim Jong-un as a "rocket man" carrying out a "suicide mission."[/rtl]
[rtl]Ree pointed out that Trump's speech was "a clear declaration of war" even if it was issued by the US president. The US Constitution states that Congress alone has the power to declare war.[/rtl]
[rtl]"I hope that the war of words between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States will not become a real act," Ri said in his brief speech before heading to the airport.[/rtl]
[rtl]The North Korean nuclear crisis dominated the world's gathering of world leaders this year, which ends Monday, amid fears that the rhetoric will spark a war.[/rtl]
In recent weeks, North Korea has detonated its sixth nuclear bomb while testing intercontinental ballistic missiles, citing the need to defend itself against the United States and its allies.

Current date/time is Tue 31 Jan 2023, 8:27 pm