Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: 16 countries and 300 companies will participate in the Baghdad exhibition 44

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: 16 countries and 300 companies will participate in the Baghdad exhibition 44 Empty Trade: 16 countries and 300 companies will participate in the Baghdad exhibition 44

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

[size=30]Trade: 16 countries and 300 companies will participate in the Baghdad exhibition 44[/size]
    28/09/2017 10:48 | Number of readings: 6
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of Iraq announced the participation of 16 countries and more than 300 local, Arab and foreign companies will participate in the 44th session of the Baghdad International Fair scheduled for the period from 21/10 to 30/10/2017 .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The director of the company Hashim Mohammed Hatem said in a statement received by "Trend Press" on a copy on Thursday that "the company's staff began a large and intensive campaign to maintain a number of halls and gardens and exhibition halls and the efforts and experiences of self-staff of the company, adding that" maintenance and maintenance carried out by The company's members were to rehabilitate and maintain exhibition halls, lighting, restoration and maintenance of corridors and exhibition halls, gardens and fountains in addition to providing infrastructure of water and electricity and check the cooling in the halls and ensure the readiness and the efforts and expertise of engineers, technicians and service workers in the exhibition .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the exhibition is technically and administratively ready to receive the guests of Iraq from the countries and companies that responded to the invitation and decided to participate in the international session of Baghdad International Fair in its 44th edition.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 6:10 pm