Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus announces its position on the accession of Egypt and the UAE to the negotiations of the Syr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Damascus announces its position on the accession of Egypt and the UAE to the negotiations of the Syr Empty Damascus announces its position on the accession of Egypt and the UAE to the negotiations of the Syr

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:44 am

Damascus announces its position on the accession of Egypt and the UAE to the negotiations of the Syrian settlement

Announces - Damascus announces its position on the accession of Egypt and the UAE to the negotiations of the Syr 1023468001-660x330

DAMASCUS, (SANA) - Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem said Damascus welcomes the participation of China, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Iraq in the Astana operation on Syria as observers.
     "We have informed the Russian side that we welcome the accession of five countries as observers in Astana," Moallem said in an interview with Russian RT television channel.
    The diplomat pointed out that the talk is about China, the Emirates, Iraq and Egypt.
    The head of the Russian delegation to Astana, Alexander Lavrentyev, announced earlier that the expansion of the list of observer countries, will be taken through diplomatic channels, and there are five candidate countries. Pointing out that among the countries that could be monitoring the Astana process, China, UAE and Egypt, in addition to Iraq and Lebanon.
    Following the sixth round of Astana talks on Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iran agreed to monitor a fourth district to reduce the escalation in Idlib province as part of a Moscow-led plan to resolve the six-year-old conflict. In addition to the three areas in - north of the city of Homs, on the outskirts of Damascus - and in the eastern region of Ghouta and on the Syrian border with Jordan - in the province of Daraa. Joint Iranian, Russian and Turkish control forces will be sent to the Idlib province, and in the remaining areas the Russian military police will take over.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm