Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy calls on the Prime Minister to restore oil fields controlled by Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls -  Parliamentary energy calls on the Prime Minister to restore oil fields controlled by Barzani Empty Parliamentary energy calls on the Prime Minister to restore oil fields controlled by Barzani

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 3:01 am

[size=30]Parliamentary energy calls on the Prime Minister to restore oil fields controlled by Barzani[/size]
    30/09/2017 09:05 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

[rtl]Called a member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary, "Zaher Abadi, the Prime Minister to take the necessary measures to restore oil fields controlled by Barzani in northern Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The national duty requires the prime minister to adopt the decision to return the oil fields, as he said personally and during his speech to the Iraqi people that there are Kurdish leaders control the oil fields and therefore the duty today," said Abadi, in a statement received by "Trend Press" on Saturday. The return of all wealth to the treasury of the federal state and the preservation of the interest of the Kurds, as it represents the interest of all and must not rebel against the economy of the country legally and law.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abadi added, "We urge the prime minister to liberate the land of the country, especially at this critical stage, which requires the government's support to restore Iraq's sovereignty and thwart plans to divide and tear it."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:55 pm