Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary crisis: the crisis in northern Iraq disrupted the budget of 201

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary crisis: the crisis in northern Iraq disrupted the budget of 201 Empty Parliamentary crisis: the crisis in northern Iraq disrupted the budget of 201

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 3:04 am

Parliamentary crisis: the crisis in northern Iraq disrupted the budget of 2018

30/09/2017

"The crisis of the Kurdish referendum in northern Iraq and the escalation between Baghdad and Erbil delayed the completion of the budget of 2018 for the next year," revealed the decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Ahmed Hama Rashid.
    "The preliminary estimates of the next budget included a deficit of 37 trillion dinars and includes the debts of the State of Kuwait, which is equivalent to 4.6 billion dollars, which is equivalent to more than 5 trillion Iraqi dinars," Rashid said in a statement followed by "Trend Press" on Saturday, pointing out that "the negotiations Between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides postponed repayment of the Kuwaiti debt and thus reduce the budget deficit to 32 trillion Iraqi dinars .
    He added that "the initial expenses of the state estimated 120 trillion dinars and revenues estimated at 90 trillion Iraqi dinars, including 11 trillion Iraqi non-oil revenues, and the rest is the revenues of oil on which the state depends . "
    The Committee's decision that "the budget of the region of 17% in principle has been included in the budget next year 2018, to be exported oil from the region of 550 thousand barrels per day and through the National Oil Company Sumo, pointing out that the recent tensions and the absence of members of the Finance Committee of the component The Kurdish parliament has delayed the termination and access to the budget of 2018, but added that the northern Iraq and over the past three years did not deliver Baghdad oil export revenues and everyone is waiting for negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm