Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 Empty Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 3:17 am

Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017

Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 2677
     Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 Text  Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 Html  Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 Print
     Dollar to the largest weekly rise in 2017 Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The dollar remained flat against a major basket of currencies on Friday after mixed US economic data to keep pace with the biggest weekly gain in 2017 as expectations of higher US interest rates and rising inflation.
    A weekly gain of just under 1 percent helped the US currency gain its first monthly gain against its counterparts since February.
    The dollar fell to a one-day low on Friday, after a report showed that US consumer spending rose barely in August, but an unexpected rise in the Chicago PMI index for purchasing managers, and a reading in line with expectations for consumer sentiment, has had an impact.
    Statements of the Reserve
    The Federal Reserve chairman said earlier this week that the bank plans to stay on track to raise the current interest rate, which investors are likely to raise interest rates in December with further increases in 2018.
    The dollar index was little changed at 93.02, but rose 0.9 percent on a weekly basis and 0.35 percent on a monthly basis.
    The euro was up 0.35 percent at $ 1.1824, after touching a three-day high against the dollar, which gained 0.1 percent against the yen to 112.43 yen.
    The US dollar rose to its highest level since August 31 against the Canadian dollar, after data showed that economic growth in Canada slowed in July.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:53 am