Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: We can not talk about lifting the ban on flying in Kurdistan without canceling the referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: We can not talk about lifting the ban on flying in Kurdistan without canceling the referendum Empty MP: We can not talk about lifting the ban on flying in Kurdistan without canceling the referendum

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2017, 4:11 am

MP: We can not talk about lifting the ban on flying in Kurdistan without canceling the referendum

08:36 - 01/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
     MP of the coalition of state law, Nahla al-Hababi, on Sunday, the government's commitment not to open any talks with the Kurdistan region only after the announcement and officially cancel the results of the referendum, indicating that the government does not respond to the calls of the Ministry of Transport Territory only after the application of the required conditions.
     "The government is still reluctant to receive or open any dialogue with the Kurdistan region until after the cancellation of the results of the referendum on secession," al-Hababi said in a statement.
     It added that "no delegation from the Ministry of Transport of the province can be received under the pretext of talking about lifting the air embargo on the region only after the response to all conditions, including handing over security and financial files to the border crossings and giving the right to sell oil by the federal government.
    "The government is continuing to achieve what the Parliament requested through control of the borders and airports and to hold accountable all employees who have cooperated on the referendum," Habbai said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm