Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Oil: the increase of exports last September to 97 million barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Oil: the increase of exports last September to 97 million barrels Empty Ministry of Oil: the increase of exports last September to 97 million barrels

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:22 am

[size=30]Ministry of Oil: the increase of exports last September to 97 million barrels[/size]
    02/10/2017 09:58 | Number of readings: 86
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Oil, said that Iraq's exports last September amounted to more than 97 million barrels, indicating that oil exports came from the fields of central and southern Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it on Monday, "The rate of exports and revenues achieved for the month of September, according to preliminary statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (Sumo) amounted to 97 million 204 thousand and 267 barrels and revenues amounted to More than 4 billion and 882 million dollars. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jihad added that "the daily rate of exports amounted to 3 million and 240 thousand barrels," noting that "the average price per barrel amounted to 50,225 dollars."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Jihad said that" oil exports came from the fields of central and southern Iraq, while the statistics did not record any exports from the fields of Kirkuk. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraq exports crude oil currently from the southern ports in Basra after the cessation of northern exports as a result of non-compliance in northern Iraq with the oil agreement with the federal government.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am