Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border Empty 150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2017, 3:52 am

150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border

150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border 2704
      150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border Text   150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border Html   150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border Print
      150 truckloads of oil and its derivatives accumulate on the Iranian-Iraqi border Arrow energy
    Economy News Arbil:
    It jammed 150 trucks for transportation of oil and its derivatives on the Iraqi -Iranian border , on the one hand of the Kurdistan region because of the decision to halt the transfer of Iranian oil to the region.
    "About 150 tankers carrying oil and its derivatives are parked at the border crossing of Beshmakh between Iran and the Kurdistan region, " the correspondent of "Economy News" in Erbil, adding that "Tehran has banned until further notice the movement of shipping oil products to and from the Kurdistan region."
    He explained that "the transport of goods and foodstuffs is still ongoing between Iran and the Kurdistan region and the entry of about 300 cars loaded with food crossing the current Chamakh."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:10 am