Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament lifted its 22 to next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament lifted its 22 to next Monday  Empty Parliament lifted its 22 to next Monday

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:49 am

Parliament lifted its 22 to next Monday

28/09/2013 / Range Press / Baghdad

Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Saturday, the 22 adjournment of the first legislative term for the fourth legislative year to next Monday, with experienced meeting to discuss the work of parliamentary committees, and to discuss the security situation.

A source in the Information Service of the Council of Representatives in an interview to (range Č?), "The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay al-Suhail decided to adjourn the meeting of the 22 of the first legislative term of the legislative year fourth, which was held today, the day after tomorrow, Monday, day on the 30th of September 2013."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the meeting saw discussion of the work of parliamentary committees, and discuss the security situation."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, held on Saturday, its the 22 of the first legislative term for the fourth legislative year headed by First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay al-Suhail and the presence of 187 deputies, while the session will discuss the work of parliamentary committees, and discuss the security situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:10 am