Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: 14 banks participate in the process of settling the salaries of Iraqi employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - Central Bank: 14 banks participate in the process of settling the salaries of Iraqi employees Empty Central Bank: 14 banks participate in the process of settling the salaries of Iraqi employees

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Logo of the Central Bank
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The Central Bank announced that 14 government, private and foreign banks are participating in the process of settling the salaries of Iraqi employees.
    "The banks contributing to the project of settling salaries are Rafidain, Rashid, Ashur International, Iraqi Trade, International and Industrial Development, Jihan, Ahli Iraq, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Baghdad, Byblos Bank, Middle East, Lebanese Accreditation and the Gulf," the central bank said on its website.
    "This project aims to reform the mechanism of paying salaries of employees of institutions and government departments," he said. "It also aims to pay salaries to state employees through cards issued by banks operating in Iraq and reduce the total cost of the process of paying salaries and maintaining cash within the banking system."
    "The beneficiaries of this project are the access to a bank account that enables them to deal with all ATM machines and points of sale inside and outside the country, as well as benefit from all other banking services offered by banks such as obtaining loans and others."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm