Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An urgent plan for the rehabilitation of oil fields in Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An urgent plan for the rehabilitation of oil fields in Nineveh Empty An urgent plan for the rehabilitation of oil fields in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 8:07 am

An urgent plan for the rehabilitation of oil fields in Nineveh

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi on Tuesday stressed the importance of rehabilitating the fields of Nineveh province and resuming production of them in the next few months.
    A statement issued by the media office of the ministry received by the «Journal News», that "Allaibi instructed the North Oil Company and the Nineveh Oil Field Commission to develop an urgent plan to qualify and increase production from the fields of Nineveh to more than 30 thousand barrels per day during the next few months to cover the need Local refineries and power plants and meet the needs of liberated cities. "
    He added that "the minister directed the harnessing of all material and technical means to make the successful rehabilitation of the Ministry of oil facilities and oil fields in the province of Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Kirkuk."
    For his part, spokesman for the ministry Assem Jihad said that Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi had instructed the North Oil Company and the Energy Police to form technical and engineering teams to control the oil wells set by the terrorist gangs of Dahesh in the field of Olas in the north of the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm