Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank Empty Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 3:35 am

[size=30]Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank[/size]
    04/10/2017 10:07 | Number of readings: 92
    font size:  Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank Font_decrease  Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank Font_enlarge
     Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=1561e006c012a5_QFEJHOINPGLKM_317862268
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Israeli occupation forces arrested on Wednesday six Palestinians in different parts of the occupied West Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to Palestinian media, Israeli occupation forces arrested 4 Palestinians from Beit Ummar village in the north of Hebron. They arrested Mohammed Qais Amarneh from Yabed village in Jenin after raiding a house belonging to his family..[/rtl]

[rtl]The occupation forces claimed that they found 4 pieces of weapons in Hebron, and confiscated tens of thousands of shekels from the village of Beit Ummar on the pretext that they are intended to support operations against the army and settlers .[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/184801.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:50 pm