Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran Empty US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 3:37 am

[size=30]US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran[/size]
    03/10/2017 07:32 | Number of readings:
    font size: US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran Font_decrease US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran Font_enlarge
    US defense: It is in our interest to maintain the nuclear agreement with Iran Thumbnail.php?file=59d3aad0d4375094448b4568_187237505
    Trend Press

US Defense Secretary James Matisse on Tuesday offered support for Iran's nuclear deal ahead of President Donald Trump's forthcoming announcement on whether he would stick to the deal.

In a Senate hearing, Matisse said he would support staying in the Iranian nuclear deal if Iran's commitment was confirmed, saying it was in the interest of the United States.

Trump is due to go to Congress on October 15 if he considers Tehran to meet its obligations under the nuclear deal.

If it is considered non-binding, it will open the way for new US sanctions against Iran and the deal could end.

Trump said a few days ago that he had made his decision but was not yet ready to reveal it. C

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 6:42 am