Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Parliament likely to take a series of new decisions on the referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Parliament likely to take a series of new decisions on the referendum Empty Deputy Parliament likely to take a series of new decisions on the referendum

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:41 am

Deputy Parliament likely to take a series of new decisions on the referendum

11:42 - 04/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP on the Liberal Bloc parliamentary Abdul Aziz al-Dhalimi, Wednesday, the House of Representatives to take a new series of decisions and sanctions against the northern Iraq during the coming sessions.
    "The parliament is committed to the constitution and the law and the directives of the reference on the issue of the referendum and its repercussions on the Kurdish people," he said in a statement.
    He added that "the door is open to the Kurdish deputies to attend the meetings of the Council provided that the referendum is not recognized and its results and the commitment of all the decisions issued by the Council against the provincial government."
    Al-Dhalimi that "the House of Representatives took a series of actions against the Kurdistan region during its session on, including the right of return of deputies or not to the meetings of the Council." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm