Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two international organizations adopt the rehabilitation of the second largest liquefaction project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project -  Two international organizations adopt the rehabilitation of the second largest liquefaction project Empty Two international organizations adopt the rehabilitation of the second largest liquefaction project

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:45 am

Two international organizations adopt the rehabilitation of the second largest liquefaction projects in Diyala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Diyala 
    A local official in the province of Diyala, on Thursday, the adoption of two international organizations project rehabilitation of the second largest projects in the province, adding that it provides drinking water for more than 100 thousand people. 

"Two international organizations have adopted the rehabilitation of the Meqdadiyah Water Project, which is the second largest project in Diyala and provides potable water for more than 100,000 people," said Adnan al-Tamimi, chairman of the Muqdadiya district council, 35 kilometers northeast of Baquba.

[size]

He added that "the presence of international organizations contributed to reducing the deficit of the competent departments in the maintenance of their projects because of the current financial crisis in the country," adding that " . 

The Meqdadiyah Water Project, established five decades ago, is the second largest project in Diyala.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am