Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ten years in prison for "Grandma Jihadi" in the preacher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ten years in prison for "Grandma Jihadi" in the preacher Empty Ten years in prison for "Grandma Jihadi" in the preacher

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 4:14 am

Ten years in prison for "Grandma Jihadi" in the preacher

09:25 - 07/10/2017

Ten years in prison for "Grandma Jihadi" in the preacher %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    A French court sentenced a woman named "Grandma Jihadi" to 10 years in prison on charges of supporting a criminal organization in Damascus.
    "Christine Riviere, 51, was arrested in 2014 and traveled three times to Syria to visit her son who is fighting in a supportive organization in Syria and support him. In a terrorist plot. "
    "Riviere has shown a firm commitment to support an advocacy organization and contributed to the logistical strengthening of the organization," the judge said at the announcement.
    The court accused Riviere of "the firm and fanatical commitment that led to joining the extremist movement and helping young women travel to Syria to find a wife for her son."
    The woman was arrested in July 2014 when she was preparing to make a fourth visit to her son. The young man was arrested in July 2015 in Turkey and is currently imprisoned in France and is suspected to have been linked to the group that planned and carried out the November 2015 attacks in Paris, which killed 130 people. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:11 am