Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for serious action to end the repercussions of the referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls for serious action to end the repercussions of the referendum Empty Jubouri calls for serious action to end the repercussions of the referendum

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jubouri calls for serious action to end the repercussions of the referendum

 Baghdad / Range 

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on the need to move seriously between all parties and political forces for the purpose of reaching solutions on the crisis of the current referendum between Baghdad and Erbil. 
    "We will work to perpetuate the dialogue and we will leave no chance for that, but we will fight it and we will seriously move on all Iraqi parties to solve the problem," Jubouri said in a speech during a ceremony for orphans in Baghdad on the occasion of their international day. Never give up. " Al-Jubouri said that "the situation that passed through Iraq if it passed any other country will collapse, but Iraq is strong in its people and unity will not accept the division," stressing that "the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for Iraq are the credit of God in all our security and thanks to their blood Iraqis are enjoying stability now. "
    Al-Jubouri stressed that "the state is required to serve the citizen and when the state carries out its task, it is doing its duty towards the citizen, an action that should not wait to be thanked."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:18 am