Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers Empty China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:00 am

[size=30]China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers[/size]
    09/10/2017 09:38 | Number of readings: 34
    font size:  China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers Font_decrease  China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers Font_enlarge
     China and India top the list of Iranian oil importers Thumbnail.php?file=__________________696x435_165646591
    Trend Press / Tehran

China and India are the largest importers of Iranian crude oil, which recorded 2.65 million barrels per day in September, according to data from the Ministry of Oil.
    [rtl]The data, seen by the "Trend Press" on Monday, that the exports of crude oil and condensate went to Asia and Europe, but China and India imported about one million barrels per day.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iran exported 2.25 million barrels of crude oil per day and about 400,000 barrels of gas condensate.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the National Iranian Oil Company, Ali Carder, said in an earlier statement in October that his country plans to increase oil exports in parallel with increasing production capacity within the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Cedar pointed out that the production of crude oil is more than 3.8 million barrels per day, expected to reach 4 million barrels per day during the next six months.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:29 am