Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

That is why the Iraqi parliament has not held its last meetings !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

That is why the Iraqi parliament has not held its last meetings !! Empty That is why the Iraqi parliament has not held its last meetings !!

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:55 am

That is why the Iraqi parliament has not held its last meetings !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    The Committee "legal" in the Iraqi parliament (Monday) not to hold the recent legislative sessions, to the refusal of deputies to vote on the Board of Commissioners in the Electoral Commission.
    A member of the committee, "Salim Shawki," in a statement to the «Journal News» that "a large number of deputies refuse to vote on the outcome of the Committee of Experts of the results on candidates after the accused (candidates) belonging to the party and non-independence."
    He added: "Collected signatures and submitted to the Committee of parliamentary experts to return to (33) members of the Board of Commissioners before being reduced to (9) members." Stressing that "differences on the members of the Board of Commissioners prevented the completion of quorum in parliament."
    "The presence of Kurdish deputies to the parliamentary sessions next week." He added: "There is no legal impact of the referendum in the Kurdistan region until the presence of Kurdish MPs in the meetings is suspended."
    He pointed out that "the right of the Kurds to attend the meetings of the Parliament until the Federal Court considered the decision of the referendum."
    The Iraqi parliament had raised two previous meetings (Thursday and Saturday) because of the violation of the quorum of the law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:58 am