Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's policy is an indication of Maliki: he wants to return to power to sell the rest of the territ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr's policy is an indication of Maliki: he wants to return to power to sell the rest of the territ Empty Sadr's policy is an indication of Maliki: he wants to return to power to sell the rest of the territ

Post by rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 6:16 am

[size=32]
Sadr's policy is an indication of Maliki: he wants to return to power to sell the rest of the territory of Iraq[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement on Monday to speed up the change of members of the Electoral Commission and assign the task to competent independents, noting that the survival of the Commission serves those who want to return to rule again to sell the rest of the territory of Iraq in reference to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
Sadr said in a statement to the twilight news that "whoever wants to return to rule again to sell the remainder of the Iraqi territory is the only beneficiary of the survival of the Commission on the figures and directions."
He added, "But the voice of the reform must be higher .. And that the Commission must go away ... The reform and reformers and reformers remove corruption and spoilers to turn the Commission in the hands of independents are independent of them only the interest of Iraq and the Iraqis."
"Everyone in parliament must join forces in order to do so as soon as possible, and the demonstrators must raise their voices, otherwise they are the shot of mercy that will break through the body of reform," he said.
Before the current government session, al-Maliki took over as prime minister for two consecutive sessions, and the organization dominated the one-third of Iraq's territory in his second term.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 12:52 pm