Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dead in devastating fires sweeping California and declaring a state of emergency

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Dead in devastating fires sweeping California and declaring a state of emergency Empty Dead in devastating fires sweeping California and declaring a state of emergency

Post by rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:50 am

Dead in devastating fires sweeping California and declaring a state of emergency

09:37 - 10/10/2017

Dead in devastating fires sweeping California and declaring a state of emergency %D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    CAIRO (Reuters) - California has declared a state of emergency in three provinces hit by devastating fires, while police said 10 people were killed in the latest toll.
    "The Sheriff's Office confirms that there are seven fire-related deaths in Sonoma province, and we offer condolences to their families and friends," the news agency AFP quoted the police chief of Sonoma County, north of San Francisco Bay, as saying on Twitter.
    "The emergency ordered by Governor Jerry Brown to impose it included the provinces of Napa, Sonoma and Yuba, north of San Francisco Bay."
    "The area north of San Francisco Bay is experiencing strong winds of up to 80 km / h, resulting in the outbreak of many wildfires. As we speak there are more than 14," said Ken Bimlott, head of the State Forestry and Fire Prevention Commission at a press conference. A huge fire in eight provinces. "
    According to California's fire department, about 30,000 hectares of green land in the north of the state and at least 1,500 homes and commercial buildings were consumed by the flames. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 11:02 am