Many people have asked me how they can effectively
save their home from foreclosure by banksters who have no proper
standing to foreclose. My response is, by far, the most effective way
to keep your home is through the bankruptcy route.
all bankruptcy are equal. Many people don't know the ins-and-outs of
bankruptcy. What the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, and
once they file bankruptcy, what procedures to follow to protect their
Since this is a topic that is near and dear to many
people, I've written a detailed article that outlines the bankruptcy
process, but more importantly, what you should do (either in Pro Se or
with your attorney) to properly defend your home against illegal
In this article, you will learn:
- How to defend against a Lift of Automatic Stay
- How to defend against servicers submitting bogus Proof of Claims
- How to properly instruct your attorney (if you are working with one) on fighting fraud so you can keep your home
- How to file your bankruptcy paper for maximum effect to protect against bank fraud
- Whether You Qualify for bankruptcy
If this is of interest to you please come to:
help others who might be facing foreclosure and may not know how the
bankruptcy process work by forwarding this email to them.
Thank you for your support.
Vince Khan and FreeandClearin90.com