Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait: Iraq will issue a small amount of gas against a portion of the compensation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait -  Kuwait: Iraq will issue a small amount of gas against a portion of the compensation Empty Kuwait: Iraq will issue a small amount of gas against a portion of the compensation

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:24 am

Kuwait: Iraq will issue a small amount of gas against a portion of the compensation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    confirmed the Kuwaiti Oil Minister Issam Al - Marzouk, Tuesday, that the approval of Kuwait to offer Iraq to export gas in exchange for part of the compensation would not affect his country 's agreements with other countries, noting that the amount to be issued by Iraq would be negligible for the consumption of Kuwait

"Kuwait's approval of Iraq's offer to export gas for a portion of the compensation will not affect Kuwait's agreements to import gas from other countries," Al-Marzouq was quoted as saying.

[size]

He added that "the quantity exported by Iraq is small for Kuwait's consumption of gas, especially in light of the general trend of dependence on gas significantly in the production processes." 

"We are still in the process of discussing gas prices with the Iraqi side," Marzouq said. "The amount of gas will initially be about 50 million cubic feet, which is relatively small for Kuwait's consumption and will increase to 200 million cubic feet." 

He stressed that "these quantities will not have any impact on the quantities that will be imported from other countries, especially as the ministry is moving towards the use of gas in most of its future stations instead of relying on crude oil."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am