Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain announces the issuance of international electronic payment tools

rocky

Rafidain announces the issuance of international electronic payment tools

Post by rocky on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:40 am

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]Rafidain announces the issuance of international electronic payment tools[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-11 at 10:05 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday that it has issued an international payment mechanism for employees, retirees, citizens and other segments of society.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The bank has for the first time instructed its branches to issue electronic payment tools (MasterCard) to employees, retirees, citizens and other segments of society," the bank's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
[ltr]"These tools are used inside and outside Iraq and are acceptable in all ATMs connected to the MasterCard network, as well as points of sale," the office added.[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that "advances and loans granted to employees are through these cards and settle their salaries electronically."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
zimi31
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Rafidain announces the issuance of international electronic payment tools

Post by zimi31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:19 pm

wciappetta wrote:finish the  isis mop up, settle the kurds, get the broom out and roll out some new notes...

I'm starting to get excited again...please Lord let it be...
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

This is my question... This is a state owned bank. Do they have to have the other state banks on board and then the independent banks ready before the switch? Some one on here the other day was talking about this on an older post. But it says it is the MasterCard network..
ahill
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by ahill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am

Great news!
They are making progress.
zimi31
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:41 am

weslin3 wrote:This is my question... This is a state owned bank. Do they have to have the other state banks on board and then the independent banks ready before the switch? Some one on here the other day was talking about this on an older post. But it says it is the MasterCard network..

I can't answer your question with any authority but, 'international' to me means the money would be accepted and have a value, neither of which is the case now soooooooo......we'll see  study
bajachaser
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by bajachaser on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:42 am

My question is, why does the master card mean international exchange? It's the card that's international not the dinar. If I spend $xx.00 in Canada on my credit card that's what I "pay back" no matter what the rate difference is in dollars. Would it not be the same if ackmed came to the USA and spent a $1000.00 he would just pay off his card with a million dinar??
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 am

bajachaser wrote:My question is, why does the master card mean international exchange? It's the card that's international not the dinar. If I spend $xx.00 in Canada on my credit card that's what I "pay back" no matter what the rate difference is in dollars. Would it not be the same if ackmed came to the USA and spent a $1000.00 he would just pay off his card with a million dinar??
From my personal experience I have a card linked to an account in Iraq and I could draw out mine at an ATM, tested worked fine but you would do it at the currency rate
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 am

That's wouldn't

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:58 am