Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: Selling residential plots in installments to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar: Selling residential plots in installments to citizens Empty Dhi Qar: Selling residential plots in installments to citizens

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 am

[size=30]Dhi Qar: Selling residential plots in installments to citizens[/size]
    11/10/2017 09:22 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Dhi Qar[/rtl]

[rtl]Dhi Qar Governorate has decided to sell residential land in the city of Nasiriyah to the citizens by installments for three years for fear of theft.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The governor of the governorate, Abdel Nasser Ghalib said during a press statement received "Trend Press" that, the deduction of amounts from the beneficiaries of citizens will be over three years with a guarantee of the amount of the seizure of the piece or a guarantor property and therefore the citizen will resort to legal ways to ensure his personal right instead of resorting To ways to put it under accounting ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]"This action will prevent the encroachment on the state land, some of which have become slums that distorted the city and its landmarks, because the transgressors obtained land in twisted ways by paying bribes for ownership away from the law of ownership of state lands," Ghalib said.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 8:55 am