Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression

rocky

Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression

Post by rocky on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:30 am

[size=30]Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression[/size]
12/10/2017 10:04 | Number of readings: 1
font size:  
[rtl]Trend Press / Sanaa[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Supreme Revolutionary Committee in Yemen, Mohamed al-Houthi, said that the Yemeni missile force will soon announce the manufacture of ballistic missiles, bypassing the blockade imposed on Yemen by the Saudi-American aggression coalition.[/rtl]
[rtl]The head of the Revolutionary Committee on Thursday that "there are rocket achievements in the field of ballistic manufacturing will be announced in a timely manner, pointing out that this is part of the ongoing preparation of the Yemeni missile force.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Before we talk to you about what they are doing, we will leave them to announce in time that I can tell you that they will say goodbye to the siege in the ballistic industry," Houthi said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 am