Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression

rocky

Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression

Post by rocky on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:30 am

[size=30]Houthi: Soon ballistic missiles will be manufactured to counter Saudi aggression[/size]
12/10/2017 10:04 | Number of readings: 1
font size:  
[rtl]Trend Press / Sanaa[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Supreme Revolutionary Committee in Yemen, Mohamed al-Houthi, said that the Yemeni missile force will soon announce the manufacture of ballistic missiles, bypassing the blockade imposed on Yemen by the Saudi-American aggression coalition.[/rtl]
[rtl]The head of the Revolutionary Committee on Thursday that "there are rocket achievements in the field of ballistic manufacturing will be announced in a timely manner, pointing out that this is part of the ongoing preparation of the Yemeni missile force.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Before we talk to you about what they are doing, we will leave them to announce in time that I can tell you that they will say goodbye to the siege in the ballistic industry," Houthi said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 3:06 am