Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Washington has asked Ankara to provide evidence of charges against its embassy

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:56 am

Secretary of State Rex Tilerson called on his Turkish counterpart Mouloud Gawishoglu to provide evidence of charges against staff members of her embassy detained by the Turkish authorities, the State Department said.
"He is deeply concerned about the arrest of two Turkish nationals working for the US diplomatic mission in the country, as well as a number of Americans," State Department spokesman Heather Noiret said Wednesday.
She added that Tilerson stressed the importance of transparency, with regard to charges launched by the Turkish government, and the need to provide evidence to prove these charges.
The two sides agreed to continue close contacts on the US concerns arising from the detention of embassy officials.
Tension between the two countries has increased in recent days after the detention of Turkish staff in US missions, prompting the United States to suspend non-immigrant visa services with its embassy and consulates in Turkey. Within hours, Turkey issued a similar visa for US citizens.
The Turkish authorities detained Metin Topuz, a staff member of the US consulate in Istanbul a week ago, on suspicion of having links with US-based cleric Fathullah Gulen, who Ankara accuses of masterminding last year's failed coup attempt.

Current date/time is Sun 17 Dec 2017, 7:19 pm