Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carter: Gulf states are powerless and mercenaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carter: Gulf states are powerless and mercenaries Empty Carter: Gulf states are powerless and mercenaries

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2017, 3:22 am

Carter: Gulf states are powerless and mercenaries

10:11 - 12/10/2017

Carter: Gulf states are powerless and mercenaries %D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The memoirs of former US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter revealed that he accused the Gulf states of not translating their statements into action with regard to a staunch fighting in Syria and Iraq.
    "These countries have long cited reasons and pretexts not to send their ground forces that lack combat capability compared to the US air force," the Times quoted Carter as saying in the memos.
    Carter, who in February last year welcomed Saudi Arabia's offer of ground forces to fight the war, added that "Gulf states have been active in pressure and public relations campaigns that have never translated into field action."
    "In a conversation with a member of Congress who just arrived from a meeting with a Gulf diplomat who claimed that there is an army of 70,000 soldiers and they are ready to cross into Iraq and Syria, and a coup, the congressman asked me why I did not accept the offer. I asked him if he told you that 60 thousand of these are Sudanese.
    "While the US secretary of defense attributes the Gulf standoff to the land deficit, he asserts that among the reasons why the Gulf people are hesitant to work very clearly in Syria and above all in Iraq, the local forces and citizens of both countries are not welcoming." Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am