Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

North Korean Humor

ahill
All In Investor
All In Investor

North Korean Humor

Post by ahill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Kim Jung-Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. 

This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. 

Terrific! 

Oh nuts! I'm sorry... 

I just remembered that we did the same thing. 

We took an arrogant phony substitute drama teacher , who had never worn a uniform,never ran so much as an ice-cream stand, and made him Prime Minister 

A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an Climate demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of Canada 

So if you think North Koreans are stupid... 

I'm sorry I brought this up...never mind! 

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:08 am