Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Jubouri heads to Russia on Friday and the referendum tops his agenda

rocky

Jubouri heads to Russia on Friday and the referendum tops his agenda

Post by rocky on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm

[ltr]Jubouri heads to Russia on Friday and the referendum tops his agenda[/ltr]

From 2017-10-12 at 12:20 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
[ltr]The head of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Friday, to Russia to participate in the conference of the International Union of Parliaments.[/ltr]
[ltr]"Jubouri will travel tomorrow to Russia to participate in the conference of the International Union of Parliaments," the media office of Jibouri said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
[ltr]"Jubouri will meet with heads of parliaments of Russia, Turkey and Iran in addition to a number of Arab and international parliaments," the office said.[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that "the Speaker of Parliament is discussing a number of important issues, foremost of which is the crisis of the recent referendum and the affirmation that the international community should play a positive role in supporting the unity and stability of Iraq."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 3:06 am