Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Can the center's government recover oil money Barzani fled?

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm

19:33 - 12/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
The economic expert, Daoud Abdul Zair, on Thursday, the possibility of paying the salaries of employees of the northern provinces through the recovery of oil money smuggled by the outgoing government of the province in isolation from the company Sumo National, while noting the possibility of Iraq to recover the money through international cooperation.
"The Iraqi government has the possibility to calculate the quantities issued by the Kurdistan Regional Government finished its mandate outside the national company Sumo," Abdul Zair said in a statement to the Agency. "Iraq can be coordinated with the Turkish side, especially in view of its opposition to the referendum."
"It is also possible to calculate the quantities exported based on the prevailing prices in the market at the time of export and liquidation, and the pursuit of these funds in foreign banks and recover them and pay salaries owed to employees of the region."
The Kurdistan Regional Government announced on Wednesday its readiness to disclose oil export funds, indicating that it is working with two of the world's most important companies to control and audit, which is reviewing the current and past accounts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 am